Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Meal Planning

This week I am getting ready for half marathon #3 of my deployment challenge. It is crazy to think that I am already getting ready for my third half since January 2012. This time next week, I will be finished with #3 and most likely going to bed early!

Monday- Crusted Honey Mustard Chicken
Tuesday- Tacos- I have several packages of ground turkey because of a sale. So, I'm planning on tacos for Tuesday night because of gymnastics. I can make it ahead and have it in the crock pot for when we get home.
Wednesday- Chicken Pot Pockets This is a big favorite, the kids love it when I make these.
Thursday- It is school night at Chick Fil A, so we will be going there.
Friday- kids choice
Saturday- Chicken Fajitas- a yummy pre-race meal
Sunday- Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment