Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Weigh in

Today was actually better than I thought. I had some treats while on my trip last weekend and of course we ate out most of the trip. But overall down .8, making the total so far 21 pounds. I have a goal of 10 pounds per month, and this puts me over the goal for this month and gives me a head start for next month as well :)

Now I seem to be suffering from post-vacation and post-race blues. It was such a great experience and I had such a good time that I am kind of blah. Don't get me wrong, I am happy to be back home and we have all settled back into our daily routine. We have plans for our annual birthday dinner for Dr. Seuss- green eggs and a movie, probably also read a book or two.

It's just a little over two weeks until my next half- that is sneaking up fast! I have been able to get a couple runs in this week, so I am feeling really good. The recovery time between races is becoming easier and easier, which I am thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment