Monday, March 5, 2012

It Was a Monday

Everyone has a "Monday" every now and then. You know, the kind where you can't get started or where if it's going to go wrong it's going to. It started off fine, got up, got into workout clothes, fixed breakfast and then started off on my treadmill run. About halfway through I was switching the incline and the safety magnet came off also, which turns off the treadmill. I didn't know that this would go through a calibrating cycle for the incline. So I didn't know what was going on and just decided to call it a workout. So that did not give a very good start to the day. The rest was fine, just rainy and cold- my least favorite kind of weather.

Dinner tonight was Chicken and Broccoli Noodle Casserole. I thought it was a very yummy dinner. My complaint was that there were too many dishes used while preparing the meal. All the boys liked it, Sophie ate all the broccoli and noodles and then called it a day- big surprise. Overall it was a hit and we will be having it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment