Monday, March 26, 2012

Sunday Meal Planning

This week is proving to be a bit of a challenge. Because of various kiddo activities, we are going to be out of the house every evening Monday-Thursday. Tuesday and Thursday we can be home at dinner time, but just not quite early enough to actually make something. So I'm finding myself in a different kind of position- I need to make meals that can be eaten on the go for every night. This is instead of grabbing something at a drive through on the way home each night. It's also getting warmer here (yay spring!) so crock pot meals aren't as appealing- I am one who much prefers soups and casserole type meals in the fall and winter instead of spring/summer. So here's how this week is going to go:

Monday: picnic dinner (baseball practice for the biggest kiddo)
Tuesday: Skinny Tuna Noodle Casserole- didn't get to have this one last week and this will be the "chilly" day of the week, :)
Wednesday: picnic dinner (baseball practice again)
Thursday: "snack dinner" for the kids and salad with chicken on it for me
Friday: Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken (kiddos love this one- they can eat it over and over!)
Saturday: Kid's Choice
Sunday: Leftover night

I'm getting back on track with running this week as well. I've already run today, so that is a start :)

No comments:

Post a Comment