Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Meal Planning

It was a pretty busy week, but we've all recovered! My parents and sister went home Tuesday morning and Kelly left on Wednesday. Meals went almost as planned. There were a couple change ups, so trying new ones this week instead. This week we're pretty much back to normal. Company coming in on Friday, so that will change things up a little, but making good decisions is key.

Monday: Chicken and Broccoli Noodle Casserole from SkinnyTaste- this is a new one we didn't have last week. I'm thinking that it'll be a hit for us, we all love broccoli, chicken and noodles. Look for the review later on!
Tuesday: Turkey Chili Taco Soup from SkinnyTaste Another new one. It's a gymnastics day, so this is one I'll make ahead and throw in the crock pot so it's ready when we get home.
Wednesday: I have a meeting so I will leave something for the kids and I will have some leftovers
Thursday: Another meeting tonight, so brown bag dinners it is!
Friday: Spinach Lasagna Rolls from SkinnyTaste These were a big hit last time, so hopefully they'll go over well again!
Saturday: Not sure, company's choice :)
Sunday: Leftover night

Only 2 weeks until my next half marathon. I've got a time goal in mind for this one, it's a pretty flat course, so I'm hoping to meet that goal. This week I'm hoping to log some decent miles, but not push too hard- saving that for the half.

This is from a fellow Princess Half Marathoner and blogger: "
I am running the San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon on June third to benefit Team in Training for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Soceity. Each runner has to raise a minimum of $2900. As a fundraiser, I am holding a virtual 5k--BLING included. Just run or walk anytime Saint Patricks Day weekend. As a thank you, I will send you a finishers medal. Registration is just $20, but feel free to donate more! Thanks!" So, if you are looking for a no-pressure 5k to do and also benefit a good cause, check out this one: Lucky Leprechaun Virtual 5k. I will be running mine over the weekend. It's pretty easy, you just go out and run it when you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment