Saturday, March 17, 2012

Weigh In

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, but I did weigh in and was down 1.2. Making the total for 12 weeks 25 pounds. I'm now getting past the point where I usually give up out of frustration over not losing weight. It seems like the combination of weight watchers and running are really working for me. I would like to add in some cross training, but honestly I having a hard time fitting it in right now. Between school schedules (3 different ones!), a toddler at home full time, meal planning, kids' activities, grocery shopping, cooking, laundry, and keeping up with the house, there really isn't much time leftover. I'm hoping the summer will bring more time for that. Until then, jumping on the trampoline will have to count as cross training :) Hey it seems to be filling in that spot really well for right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment