Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Winning Dinner!

The Chicken Pot Pockets from Hungry Girl were amazing! Since they were only 2 points per pocket, I also added a cup of shredded cheese to the filling mix, making them 3 points each. They were so good. Each of the kids had more than one- except the youngest. But, if you know her, you'd know that the next time I make these for us she'll probably eat the whole thing and seconds also. I was a little concerned that it would take a while to put them together, but it was really a fast process. One thing that I did do that I think helped was I got the egg roll wrappers that had a plastic wrapper between each wrapper so that I didn't spend a lot of time separating the egg roll wrappers. I was very happy with the finished result of this meal and I will plan on making them again.

I also ran one of my short intervals today. It was a good workout and I felt really good after finishing, but I've had a horrible headache since finishing. I used to get them a lot after my long runs or my races, but I haven't had one in a while. Oh well, nothing that a good night's sleep won't cure most likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment