Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday Meal Planning

This week will be different. I'm getting ready to head out of town on Friday for the Disney Princess Half Marathon. So this week I'll cook a little but not as much as normal. This week also includes packing making sure everything is ready for the kiddos while I'm out of town.

Monday: Chicken and Dumplings from Weight Watchers I didn't end up making these last night because we had our dinner out last night instead. I am looking forward to trying them because it is supposed to be cold and rainy again tomorrow (much like it is today), so it'll be nice to have some comfort food!
Tuesday: Going to do an easy night for this week. I've got some leftovers we can use or
Wednesday: Chicken Pot Pockets from Hungry Girl This was such a big hit the last time that I hope it is again for the kiddos!
Thursday: Pick up dinner from Chick Fil A. I will be picking up my best friend from high school at the airport Thursday afternoon and then we will be getting the last minute stuff together to get ready for our trip to Florida! Half marathon #2 will be done by this time next week!
Friday: Traveling. Trying to make good decisions while eating on the road.
Saturday: Again, making good decisions while on the 'vacation ' part of my weekend.
Sunday: Dinner at Chef Mickey's. Definitely a celebration meal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment