Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Meal Planning

Ok, so I'm not at home right now, but I wanted to correct a mistake I made when I traveled last month for the Tinker Bell half marathon in California- I didn't plan ahead. Because I didn't plan ahead, I was not prepared at all for the week after the race and it showed. I didn't make bad decisions, but I also didn't make the best decisions- using more frozen meals than cooking. So this time I'm trying to make sure I am prepared for the transition for the week after.

Monday: Traveling, so we're back to making good decisions while on the road.
Tuesday: Not sure, my friend will still be in town so we may take the kiddos out for dinner this evening.
Friday: Chicken and Broccoli Noodle Casserole from SkinnyTaste- this is a new one. I'm thinking that it'll be a hit for us, we all love broccoli, chicken and noodles. Look for the review later on!
Saturday: Kid's choice- I would like to give the kids a chance to choose dinner. We've got a few busy weeks and weekends coming up, so I want to give them a chance to choose something fun :)
Sunday: Leftover night

1 comment: