Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Meal Planning

I've learned over and over again that planning is the only way that I will be able to stay on target with running and with eating healthy. So now on Sunday evening I am planning out my dinners and making my grocery list for a shopping trip on Monday. Here are this weeks meals:
Monday: Jason's Deli (a promise to my boys), I'm planning on looking ahead at the menu and planning and saving points accordingly. Luckily, they have a great salad bar
Wednesday: Crusted Honey Mustard Chicken from Weight Watchers
Thursday: I have a meeting, so we'll be taking brown bag dinners to my meeting
Friday:  Spaghetti Dinner with friends
Saturday: Skinny Tuna Noodle Casserole from SkinnyTaste
Sunday: Leftovers

Three new recipes this week, so I will do reviews on all of them.

Friday's run was blah! I don't know if it was pushing the stroller, actually getting out to do that run, or just feeling like I had things to do at the house that weren't getting done, but I just wasn't into it. I made it 2 miles before I was just done and there wasn't much else keeping me going. So I stopped my watch and just enjoyed a little walk with my little girl :) The good part was that I did run those two miles at a 15 min/mile pace.

Tomorrow it's back to the short interval. I am also planning on adding evening workouts using the 10-minute trainer. I figure I can do anything for 10 minutes, but I have heard that they are pretty intense. So we'll see how tomorrow turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment