Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Getting Ready!

As I type this, I am also charging my electronics to get ready for my trip. I've loaded up more songs on my ipod, my kindle is charging for the plane ride, and my gps watch is also charging. Tomorrow I'll do laundry and pack my bag. I've made my list, I think I've got everything written down so now I just have to make sure everything gets into the bag- sometimes easier said than done!

I did not get my long interval in today. I did however, get a full 30 minutes of jumping on the trampoline in with my oldest boys. Talk about a workout! It's amazing how exhausting that can be- well, at least for me, the boys seemed to be able to go on forever. I did do my short interval on Monday. The best part? I ran all of the 400 meter intervals at 5 mph! Next time I'll bump that up a little more. I'm so excited about the fact that my speed is increasing. It gives me so much confidence in my ability to complete the Tinker Bell half marathon in under the 3:30 time limit on Sunday.

Since my flight leaves at 5:45 on Friday morning and I will be trying to sneak out of the house as quietly as possible, I will be weighing in tomorrow. I'm hoping that my watching what I've been eating and the exercise over this week will outweigh the dinner at Moe's (kiddo #3 chose it for his birthday dinner tonight)! Here's hoping....


No comments:

Post a Comment