Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Long Interval 3

Ugh. I didn't mind the mile, but I did mind the sprint part. I did the miles each at 4.5 mph- a 13:20 pace- yay! I did the sprint at 6 mph- not as fast as I wanted to, but it was rough after each of the miles. I was just happy to finish it all. I know I can do the miles and I'm getting more confident about being able to finish this half within the time limit. I am going to squeeze in another run tomorrow and a long run on Friday or Saturday.

A recipe review- the Crock Pot Italian Turkey Meatballs were just okay. I think it was the turkey- ground turkey always seems a little drier to me than meat. Probably because of the lack of fat :) All of the kids ate them and seemed to like them- of course they had theirs with pasta and I chose to have mine with broccoli. They were good, just not as good as the other recipes that I've tried in the past couple weeks. I did like how easy they were- I threw them in the pot and just let them cook all day and they were ready when we got home from gymnastics.
Until the next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment