Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Finally Woke Up

This morning in time to do my workout in the morning! I was having a hard time falling asleep at night after evening workouts. So as hard as it was to pull myself out of bed this morning, I finally did it and was able to do my day 9 workout (workout 2 again) before having to get kiddos out the door to school. I don't mind workout 2 much- I don't know that I would say it was easier than workout 1- just different muscle groups. My plan was to also do cardio 1 again this morning, but I did not have time to get that in. I was considering doing it tonight, but I want to be able to fall asleep at a decent hour and get up in the morning to do cardio 1 and an interval run, so I am going to skip that this evening. Doing double workouts past week 1 is not part of the plan, I was just planning on adding in the extra cardio on days I wasn't running just for a bonus workout. So tomorrow back on schedule- we have an evening free from our crazy schedule, so I plan to take advantage of that by cooking something healthy and yummy :)

1 comment:

  1. Great job. I need to get back to working out in the mornings, but have been having trouble with the sleep thing :)!

    ReplyDelete