Thursday, April 12, 2012

100 Days In

Today marks 100 days into the deployment. 100 days, 30ish pounds, 90 some miles, 3 half marathons, week 3 of JMBR. One day at a time- that's really the only way to do this. Today was day 18 of JMBR. Workout 3 again- it really seemed so much harder than on Tuesday when I did it last. I was considering doing cardio 1 again today, but it didn't happen- I was completely beat after workout 3.

Tomorrow I will be picking up my packet for the Dismal Swamp Stomp and getting all of my stuff prepared for the race on Saturday. I'm not nervous for this race at all- the weather is supposed to be very nice, which is always a plus for race day! I have a goal time in mind, but I'm not sure how that is going to pan out this time since I haven't been running as much as I usually do between races. But we will see!

I found this today: Joggermom Marathon 2012. Basically it is a virtual marathon. You don't have to run it all at one time (thank goodness!), but you log all 26.2 miles within the month of May. I figure I'm already running the Diva half near the end of May, so I'll be halfway there with that! I wanted to pass this information along to anyone else who might be interested though! Let me know if you decide to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're ready to go and will have a great race. Mental strength is 80% of the battle and you sound ready to go!

    ReplyDelete