Monday, July 23, 2012

A New Week

This morning I did JMBR workout 7. I spent most of the day feeling that workout! You spend the first circuit pretty much in plank or doing some kind of pushups. Neither of which are my strong suit! I was very happy that I stuck with it and just did the modifications when I had to.

After I finished that workout, I took a little break, had some water, set the kids up with a new show to watch on TV, and then started my short interval run. I was able to get in a couple miles while doing that, still really working on improving my speed.

Tomorrow- workout 8 :) I have a love/hate relationship with a new set of workouts. I love the change up in workouts, but the step up can be a really rough transition! My plan is to get up early and do both my workout and run before taking the kiddos to a movie in the morning. Hopefully all goes as planned- I want to get everything in before taking kiddos to gymnastics tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment