Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday Meal Planning

This week I am trying to make meals that I know will have leftovers because I am headed out of town for a long weekend.

Monday-  Dinner out

Tuesday-  Turkey Meatloaf with Garlic Mashed Cauliflower

Wednesday-  Grilled Chicken and Baked Spaghetti Squash and Cheese- this time I am going to add broccoli and mushrooms to the spaghetti squash, we'll see if that makes it more appealing to the two who didn't like it as much last time.

Thursday-  Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes-  everyone liked these last time (which doesn't mean they'll like them again!), and I need a crock pot meal because it'll be a busy day.

Friday-  Pizza movie night for the family....something in Disney for me!

Saturday-  Skinny Tuna Noodle Casserole (leaving this for them to have while I'm gone

Sunday-  They're on their own :)

Next week's meal plan will also be shortened because I won't be back until late Tuesday night.  I'll leave some ideas, though my husband is more than capable when it comes to keeping the monkeys fed!


No comments:

Post a Comment