Monday, February 11, 2013

Baked Spaghetti Squash and Cheese Review

This was really good, and honestly I was surprised at how much I liked it.  I wasn't really sure about it, even though the picture made it look yummy.  When I made it, there was a little more sauce, so I may have gotten squash that were a little too small, but it still came out very good.  We also had broccoli and sautéed chicken with it, so the broccoli was great to soak up some of that extra cheesy sauce.  You don't use a lot of cheese in the recipe, so I was pleasantly surprised at how cheesy it tasted.  The texture was a little different.  One of my monkeys said "Can't we just have real macaroni and cheese?"  This was after I told him that it would taste a little like macaroni and cheese.

As for the opinions of the house:  2 out of 2 adults liked it, and 2 out of 4 of the monkeys liked it, so I call it a success.  I will make it again, but I may sub out the spinach for mushrooms and broccoli.....we will see.

I've been back on track with running, I just haven't updated my moon jogger miles box, but I plan to do that soon.  Just a little over a week and I'll be on my way to my next half (and fun girls weekend!)

No comments:

Post a Comment