Friday, September 7, 2012

Will Run For Sanity Bondi Band

When I was purchasing the "will run for cupcakes" and the pumpkin dot bondi bands, I decided to order a few extras to sell.  They have a "will run for sanity" bondi that I thought was perfect!  I bought a few extras and want to give you the opportunity to purchase one for a donation to LLS.  I've got three different colors, four of each.  These are first come, first serve.  If there is enough interest, I can order more, but I wanted to see how these would go first!  They will be $8 each, and I will pay for shipping.  If you are interested, please send an email to run.in.sanity@gmail.com with your color selection.  I will invoice you through paypal (or we can work out other payment options if you prefer!).  Thank you!

**At this time, I do not have any additional 'will run for cupcakes' bondi bands**

No comments:

Post a Comment