Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Out of Town

This week I am traveling. I left home on Monday, picked up my boys (missed all their craziness!) and then left this morning to attend 31 Gift's 2012 national conference. With all this traveling I definitely have not been eating as good as I normally do. I'm trying to focus just on not over eating. Thankfully the hotel is walking distance to our conference site, and also spread out over a couple different locations, so there will be walking throughout the day. I'll be joined by my kiddos and family this weekend to celebrate a kiddo birthday and go to a baseball game. More walking on the schedule for the weekend!

The registration for The Great Cupcake race is going really well! We opened registration less than a week ago and already have 20 participants from 13 states and even one Canadian! I'm so excited about the participation in this race so far- and so very thankful that you are being supportive and helping me reach my Team in Training goal! If you haven't registered yet, there is still time! Registration will stay open until August 30. Details here: The Great Cupcake Race!

Also, another fundraiser August 31 Gifts Party! This month there is a great special- for every $31 you spend, you can purchase anything in the Spirit Collection for 50% off. That includes the new Spirit purple. This will close on August 14, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me: run.in.sanity@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment