Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Disney Wine and Dine 2013....

....Here I come!  This race has been sold out for about a month now.   I'll admit, I was a little sad when this one sold out and I wasn't registered.  My husband revealed to me on my birthday that he was planning on registering both of us for the race but it sold out quicker than expected and he didn't get to it in time.  Well, Sunday afternoon another opportunity to do this race presented itself.  So, we will be doing this race again this year and I'm very excited.

If you missed out on the registration for this race, here is a chance:


The race is 9 Nov.
The cost is: $220.00, which would include ½ Marathon Race registration, Commemorative pin and a 1 Day/1 Park Ticket.
If you chose to make a donation (I won't make it mandatory) the funds will go to the Christopher DeRemer Memorial Fund. My fiancé passed away 9 Apr 11 after a 10 month battle with cancer.
He was an Operation Iraqi Freedom vet and the funds aid other military members and their families impacted by illness and/or injury. They injury/illness doesn't have to be war related.
If you need any additional information pls let me know. I asked the race coordinator for time to come up with the 20 runners. I am asking to have a commitment by 1 Jul since I need to come up with the $ for all 20 runners by then.
her email is: efassold@gmail.com

Check out the recap of Wine and Dine 2012!

1 comment: