Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Twist for Frosty's Great Cupcake Race

If you participated in The Great Cupcake Race last month, you may remember that my friend at Run Find your Happy Pace and I agreed to run as cupcakes as long as we reached 100 participants. Well, thanks to everyone spreading the word, we had over 160 registrants!

So, since I also agreed to run the Wicked 10k this weekend as a cupcake, we wanted to come up with another challenge. My husband has agreed to run as a cupcake with me if we can reach 100 participants by Friday, October 26th at midnight. We currently have 45 people registered, so we still need 55 people to register by Friday! I think we can do it- you guys have been a great support already!

Lots of pictures will follow if we get to 100 by Friday!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are awesome! I signed up and will try and remember to post about it - Totally forgot to post my Great Pumpkin Race time (Duh!)
    Good luck reaching your goal!

    ReplyDelete