Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A 1 in 100 (or better!) Chance at a New iPod Nano! (no running required!)

I am currently fundraising for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society to run the Nike Women's Half marathon in Washington, DC in April.  I am co-hosting a drawing for a new blue iPod nano.  Only 100 entries will be sold, so you have a 1 in 100 (or better if you choose to purchase more chances!) chance at getting your hands on a brand new iPod nano!  You also have a chance at one of our runner-up prizes: a pair of yurbuds earbuds or a $15 iTunes gift card.  To purchase your chance, simply use the PayPal box over to the right ------------------->

You will have until midnight on December 18 to purchase your chance (unless 100 entires are sold before 12/18).  The drawing will be held on December 19 and all items will be mailed out on December 19 to the address you provided when purchasing your chance.  All items will ship priority mail, so the winner should receive their item by Christmas!

Good luck!


2 comments:

  1. Exciting ..... I got two tickets and running my 5k tomorrow
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran yesterday 4 miles and I'll be running tomorrow as well. My son needed an EEG today.

    I've done two back to back Team in Training half Marathons as well. Great idea for fundraising.

    ReplyDelete