Friday, June 22, 2012

Still going strong

So it's been a little while since I've posted, but I am having trouble finding time for blogging with school being out for summer and entertaining all of my monkeys and still keeping up with my exercise. I did set out a schedule and I completed about 75% of the workouts that I had laid out for myself, and I am happy with that. This week I had a loss of 1 pound. Better than nothing, but I was thinking it would be more. I don't think that I have been drinking enough water though. When I was losing more weight per week, I was drinking much more water and I think it was really helping. I also only had 5 solid days of eating well as opposed to the 7 days a week that I was eating well. So both of those are things I will be working on fixing this week.

I started week 2 of JMBR, which meant workouts 1 and 2 and cardio 1. Usually I will do a running workout every morning- interval, speed work, short run or long run and then the JMBR workout in the evening followed by JM ab workout as well. I'll admit, I've only made it halfway through the ab workout this week, so I'm hoping to add in the full time starting on Monday. But I will also say that I am thankful for a couple days off the ab workout- it's pretty tough :)

I'm lucky to have one of my sister's visiting me for a couple weeks so I've been able to get out and run my short and long runs outside instead of on the treadmill in the mornings. I am finding I need to get up early and get out the door to get them done before it gets too hot though. So I alternate and get a few outside runs in as well- it's really helping to be able to run outside and not always be on the treadmill.

Hopefully there will be some meal planning to post about on Sunday....

No comments:

Post a Comment