Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday Meal Planning

Back to planning after a long break.  It seems like for the last two months one thing after another has come up and really messed with my planning of meals.  It seems like I am finally at a place where things are back to normal (as normal as they can be), so I am ready to get back to planning and cooking more regularly.  So here it goes....

Monday:  My family has been invited to a new years eve party and I was asked to bring buffalo chicken dip.  Last winter I had searched for a healthier version of my original recipe and found this one from Skinnytaste.

Wednesday:  We are are trying out: Garlic Lover's Roast Beef by Skinnytaste, Skinny Garlic Mashed Potatoes and broccoli

Thursday:  Gymnastics night, so we're going to have Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili

Friday:  Pizza movie night (homemade pizza!)

Saturday:  Bangin Good Shrimp  I've been wanting to try this one for a long time, so I'm looking forward to finally getting to try it.  I'll most likely make some mac and cheese for the kiddos as a back up....since this will hopefully be spicy- yum!

Sunday:  Leftover night

So, there are two new recipes for this week, reviews to come later this week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment